The Brussels International Animation Festival (ANIMA 2019) will be taking over Flagey from the 1st to 10th March 2019 for 10 whole days dedicated entirely to animation!
This year, ANIMA’s selection committee watched a total of 1,667 films coming from forty different countries. 153 short films have been chosen in all, and 88 of them will be submitted to the appreciation of two juries made up of industry professionals from the world over. (link)
And this year, ANIMA welcomes VR!
ANIMA 2019 – VR Line-up
- Age of Sail – John Kahrs (USA)
- Back to the Moon – Hélène Leroux & François-Xavier Goby (USA, UK)
- A Bar at the Folies Bergère – Gabrielle Lissot (France)
- Battlescar – Martin Allais & Nicolas Casavecchia (France, USA)
- The Scream – Sandra Paugam & Charles Ayats (France)
- Extravaganza – Ethan Shaftel (USA)
- Gloomy Eyes – Jorge Tereso & Fernando Maldonado (France, Argentina)
- Museum of Symmetry – Paloma Dawkins (Canada)