Produced in association with Kaleidoscope, the Cannes XR Development Showcase is a unique opportunity to present your in-development projects to some of the most innovative and influential leaders in the immersive industry. Learn more
SUBMIT DEADLINE : Feb. 4, 2020
This is a unique opportunity to be part of the largest creative market, and to be guided through it by the Cannes XR and Kaleidoscope team. This year they have a six-days program for the selected projects, included private (one-to-one) meeting and the all Cannes package: accreditations for the Marché du Film, invitations to exclusive parties, dinners, and networking events, and more. More about Cannes XR
Cannes XR Development Showcase – Criteria
- Projects must be an original story driven piece
- Projects must be in the development phase and in need of funding and support.
- If selected, you will have to bring your own headset and devices to organize your showcase
- Projects must use either AR or VR technology
- Only projects able to present a prototype will be considered
First Decision Makers and Speakers
- Colum Slevin – Head of Media – Facebook Inc.
- Jake Sally – Head of Development – RYOT / Verizon Media
- René Pinnell – CEO – Kaleidoscope
- Joel Newton – Co-Founder / Producer / Director – CityLights
- Ishita Kapur – Director, Mixed Reality Content and Partnerships – Microsoft
- Jonny Ahdout – Director of Development – Within