Cannes XR / Workshop on volumetric capture and imaging
WORKSHOP & COCKTAIL ORGANIZED BY XR4ALL
Chaired by Jacques Verly (Stereopsia & XR4ALL, Belgium)
PRESENTATIONS > 4:30PM-5:30PM
- Volumetric imaging: a new priority for Hollywood studios, Jim Chabin (Advanced Imaging Society, USA)
- Fly-over of latest volumetric imaging technologies, Matthieu Labeau (Nozon, Starbreeze, Belgium)
- Volumetric imaging systems at Fraunhofer & Volucap, Ralf Schäfer (Fraunhofer Institute, HHI, & XR4ALL, Germany)
- Volumetric capture of animated Humans, Sven Bliedung (Volucap, Germany)
- Humanizing digital experiences, Richard Broadbridge (4DViews, France)
- “7 Miracles”, a movie both 360° & volumetric, premiered at Raindance 2018, Rodrigo Cerqueira (Panogramma, USA)
Presentations followed by a panel discussion.
The workshop is followed by a free cocktail networking session.
COCKTAIL > 5:30PM-6:30PM
The organizers reserve the right to make changes to the program at any time. Stay tuned for possible updates.