VRX Europe 2019
VRX Europe 2019 (10-11 April, Amsterdam) is the continent’s premier immersive tech event, bringing together senior business leaders across enterprise, consumer entertainment, technology and investment. The future of VR, AR and MR hangs on believable storytelling, profitability and seamless experiences. This will take time, intellect and collaboration. Whether it’s market forecasts, new partnerships or advice you seek, the event gathers real people facing real challenges and provides solutions for the collective benefit of the industry. Take advantage of live demos, speaker keynotes, exclusive product releases and use-case work-throughs. VRX Europe is here to unite leaders at the cutting-edge of this new industry. Join this tech evolution as we combine forces, cut the noise and propel XR into a new age.
5 reasons your business cannot miss VRX 2019:
- 300+ peers and colleagues to build your network. Benchmark, debate and learn from the best minds in XR.
- 3 focused tracks providing exclusive insights, demonstrations and success stories for start-ups, consumer and enterprise XR enthusiasts. Deep dive on one industry segment or customize your experience with sessions from each stream.
- 60+ expert speakers sharing insights: You simply will not find a stronger collection of decision makers across spanning immersive tech, entertainment, business and XR investment.
- 25+ hours of thought-provoking debate with case studies, keynotes and discussions to equip you with the skills and insights to flourish in the year ahead.
- Save weeks of work and get more clarity in two days than weeks of market research and competitive benchmarking.
What’s New For 2019?
- Hear from global immersive tech leaders on the agenda, such as the Vice President VR B2B and Business Development at HTC Vive, Interaction Director at Magic Leap & Head of AR/VR/Lens Partnerships (EMEA) at Google
- Fresh enterprise perspectives with speakers from ABB, Arup, Bayer, BASF and Heijmans joining the enterprise XR track
- Consumer entertainment & immersive gaming giants such as Sky, LADbible Group, BBC, nDreams and OZWE Games provide advice and insight into successfully reaching the masses
- The Day 2, Start-Up Track for start-ups to pitch their ideas & provide success story insights, while investors share what it takes to make it
- Greater focus on mixed reality – in line with our research, which forecasts the convergence of AR and VR
- More interaction than ever before with enhanced Q&A and networking tools and more demonstration time built into the event!