In a connected world, the XR community is small but everywhere. Social networks and private groups are used to share news and events. Not the fear of missing something, but certainly the idea of a real community behind virtual worlds: this is not a fantasy. In our field, XR influencers are real (see here), and not only the ones you could think of!
After a year (happy us!) of activities and social posts, we gathered the most influencial/connected people who came across our Twitter radar. As it is a network of speed and live messages, as well as discussion, it’s the right way to discover new influencers and trends during professionals events such as festivals, meet-up or keynote.
XR Influencers – 2019’s Twitter list
We only registered professionals accounts of people there. For companies and association, please follow this link.
For others great Twitter lists in the immersive industry, please follow:
- WomenInVRARImmersive by @JoannaPopper
- VR/AR LBE LBVR Peeps by @JoannaPopper
- VR Women by @fromthehip
- AR-VR-pioneers by @MetaverseDance
- XR Developers by @TechZerolight
- MixedRealityMagic by @AshMRichter
- VR/AR/MR/XR by @VRARASummit
- Women In XR/VR/AR by @AndyFidel_
- Immersive Art & Artists by @JesseDamiani
- VR/AR Producers & Experts by @LucieLalumiere
- AR VR Thought Leaders by @ARVRinSport
And the list goes on..
influencer // someone who affects or changes the way that other people behave, for example through their use of social media (link)